Work for home schooling during closure
Current Class Home Learning Grids
NEW resources to build your child's confidence
- Each year group has a grid of activities to be completed over a two week period.
- Work can be downloaded onto Tapestry for Reception and Google Classrooms for Year One and Two
- Teachers will also be emailing and getting in touch with other work and ideas.
- There are also ideas on our Facebook Page.
- There are also lot of other great links are below too.
We can provide packs should you have issues with printers or accessing materials. Do let us know.
Further key information.
1. Each year group has a grid of different activities that can be done. Children are also going to be emailed with this so parents can access this easily.
2.The children can access reading books at their level on Oxford Owls - see link above. You can check with your class teacher about the child's colour.
3. Reception parents can load work onto Tapestry. Other challenges are also loaded on there.
4. Year One and Two should be able to load their work onto google classroom now. You have been given their email address for this and the class log in. You don't have to load up work but it would be nice to keep in touch. The teachers will be responding regularly. Please ask if you are confused!
5. There is an outdoor library near the entrance with extra reading materials. Please do make use of it. We will change books and provide packs of learning on request via your class teacher or the office.
6. We are now introducing learning awards for home learning to encourage engagement so please watch out in the Bulletin for the names of winners and prizes coming to your door.
Daily Timetable of FREE lessons streamed live on-line
FREE MATHS RESOURCES
White Rose Maths Hub are providing weekly sets of lessons with fun videos and worksheets for children to complete. All of these are in line with the end of year expectations.
You can access them through the following links:
Home Learning - Reception
Home Learning - Year 1
Home Learning - Year 2
You will find: Week 1, Week 2 and Summer Term.
Please start on Summer Term work, however you can go back over the work in weeks 1 and 2 as additional work.