PE and School Sport Funding
The planned use of the PE and school sport funding at Carrington Infant School will be extremely effective in improving and sustaining high quality PE and sports provision.
Please click on the link below to view our detailed action plan for this year and reports for previous years.
Dance Festival January 2017
We are so proud of the children who performed at the dance festival. A special thank you to Mrs Harrison who worked with the children to learn the dance routine.
Key Successes in 2015/2016
- Introduction of Forest School .
- Quality of Gymnastics lessons through 6 weeks of training for every teacher.
- Increase in sports clubs available for all children.
Key Successes in PE & Sport 2014/2015
- The introduction of Val Sabin scheme of work.
- The improved behaviour at lunchtimes through 'Positive Play' sessions.
- The increase in sports clubs: athletics, football, tag rugby, multi sports.
- The improvement in PE resources and storage.